Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall Family Pictures

Last weekend when Tom and I went back to my hometown, my mom got some family pictures of us!  I am super excited to have some new pictures of Tom and me--y'all have no idea!! It is so nice to have someone else take pictures of you {as opposed to having to hold your iPhone out and take a self-portrait}!

Here are just a few of my favorites...



















Now to chose my favorite of Tom and me for a Christmas card!! I think we are going to {try} to take some pictures today of him, Elli, and myself so maybe we will get a winner out of those, too!! :-)

I hope y'all are having a great weekend!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

O! Those are incredible Courtney! I adore the ones of you and Mattie, Tom and you and the ones of you and your mom and Mattie! O goodness love, you three are gorgeous! And Courtney... You are absolutely beautiful!!!!! Please use some of these for a header or a button!!! :) <3 <3 <3

Kasey said...

Love your family pics! They turned out really nice!

Mommyblogger said...

Beautiful photos- your mom did a great job!

Blog Design by Get Polished