Thursday, November 3, 2011

Exciting News!

I found out yesterday that my training will be coming to an end {finally!!} and I also found out which provider they are going to be placing me with!!  In the pediatric practice I work for, each provider has their own administrative assistant that handles all of their scheduling, referrals, insurance, etc.  I am so excited and happy with where I am going and cannot wait to have a "home" and not be floating around the office--which means it is time to organize/design my new work station!

I don't officially "move" into my new desk area until Wednesday, but I have already made my first purchase for my new home...


A monogrammed post-it note holder!!  Let me tell you ladies, I am so excited to receive mine in the mail!!  The one I got is actually not one that is pictured...I saw in another listing from LB Originals {Preppy Paper Girl} some invitations/notepads/labels that were brown leopard with pink monogramming...


And knew that was exactly what I wanted my post-it note holder to look like!!

I ordered this last night and received a message that it was already on the way! Yay!

I will share a picture with you guys as soon as I receive it!! :-)

Photobucket

5 comments :

Miranda said...

i love all things post-it notes! i always am making some random note!

Ashley M. said...

Those are all super cute!!! Congrats!

Kasey said...

Congrats! I love those post-it note holders! Too cute.

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Courtney! That's very exciting!!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Congrats!! Those are so adorable! I love the bright chevron.

Blog Design by Get Polished