Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekend Recap!

This past weekend, Tom's family and I all loaded up and headed down to Jacksonville, Florida for Tom's uncle's wedding!  Despite the cramped quarters {five of us + two dogs in a truck} we had so much fun! Tom, Trevor, Olivia {Tom and Trevor's cousin} and I all danced the night away!

Here are just a few pictures documenting the trip...too bad I only pulled out the camera to take pictures at the reception and missed the great photo ops of all our bathroom stops to and from Florida!

{My new CHI...they didn't have black so it was between this one and pink!}

{Tom and Trevor at the rehearsal dinner}

{Tom and I before the rehearsal dinner}
{I thought the name of this beer was way too funny!}
Dogs playing in the backyard before the wedding...



{Instagram of my dresses}

{My pretty dress!}

{Tom and Me!}

{Me and Tom}

{Tom and Me}

{Tom and Me}

{Trevor and Tom}

{Me and Tom}

{Trevor}

{Tom's mom and dad}

{Me and Tom}

{Tom's Parents}

{Funniest picture of the night!}

{My future brother in law and me}

{Tom dancing with his Gano}

Oh, and PS, I'm planning a super fabulous giveaway once I reach 150+ followers...so spread the word!! :-)

Photobucket

7 comments :

Miranda said...

love the dress! it looks great! and love the color of your new straightener!

tara said...

Seriously love your dress! Now let me borrow it! :)

Holly said...

I love your new straightener! And your dress is so pretty. That is one of my favorite colors to wear. Very pretty :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Kasey said...

I love that dress! It looks great on you!

Amanda said...

You and Tom are picture perfect! I love it! ANd I'll have to start spreading the word so we can hit up that giveaway!

Mommyblogger said...

You looked beautiful- that color is great on you!

Kate as of Late said...

You looked gorgeous girl!!!! And I'm serious next time you're in fl you are visiting me!!!!!
Ps: Trevor is so grown up! I meant him 3+ years ago and he is not the same little kid!!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished