Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week in Pictures

This past week has been such a whirlwind! I started my job Tuesday and I feel like the rest of the week just flew by!

So far, I am loving my job! Everyone that I have met is just so sweet and have made me feel so welcomed! There is nothing better than feeling like you belong somewhere!

So, since I have been such a bad blogger, I thought I would catch y'all up on last week through pictures!

{Sunday was very chilly, so Tom made us a fire.  I took advantage of the coziness and broke out the glasses and read for most of the day!}

{I have to leave super early for work and Elli and Tom wanted to send me off.  You can tell they were both really sleepy!}

{First day of work OOTD...Ann Taylor Loft cardigan, Dress Barn top, and Dress Barn pants}

{Day 2 OOTD: J. Crew Ruffle Cardigan, H&M white tank, Dress Barn pants, Anne Klein tortoise shell watch}

{On my second day of work, the doctor's office closed down for the second half of the day to have "Asthma Day" where they teach kids who have asthma all about it.  This year's theme was under the sea and we all had to wear these super cute sailor hats!}

{Day 3 OOTD: Lands End cardigan, Gap ruffle tank, Dress Barn pants}

{This pretty much sums up my weekend...sleep!!}

{Loving on the puppies!}

{Saturday, I went shopping with Tom's mom for a dress for her brother's wedding.  I was so overwhelmed with all of the dresses I ended up having in my dressing room, but this is the one that I kept going back to!  I love the color!}
I hope to get in a much better routine with work/blogging so that I can keep having multiple posts a day!  Please just stick with me through this adjustment period!! :-)

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend!!

Don't forget to link-up with me for Monday's Style File!!

Photobucket

6 comments :

Kasey said...

So jealous of the fireplace. And I have a similar blanket. I looove it.

Your outfits are so cute!! And that dress is too.

I'm glad work is going well.

yourmorninglory said...

your work outfits are so cute! i need to find good work clothes..i teach so it has to be cute and practical i am loving your choices :) looks like the job is fun!

tara said...

love love love that dress!!

Miranda said...

I love the first outfit especially! And ur dogs eyes in the first pic is too funny!

Camylla Leonardi said...

Girlie I bet your the best dressed at your job! cause you look adorable!!

Happy Monday,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Glad you're loving your new job too! I can't believe we've only been at our new jobs for a week today! Feels longer, right? I also love all of your outfits. I think I need to be inspired by yours. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished