Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shabby Apple!

I was recently contacted about becoming a Shabby Apple affiliate and thought it was a great opportunity!

What is Shabby Apple, you might ask...

On their website, they write "We started Shabby Apple because we saw a need in women’s fashion that was not being met. A need to make women feel feminine and beautiful for what they wear, not what they bare. We offer flirty, stylish dresses a woman can wear just as comfortably in the office, at a family dinner, or on a date. Shabby Apple is a fashion company for women, by women, and of women."

I could not have said it any better myself!

Seriously ladies, take a look at their website.  They offer dresses that are meant to be worn and loved, not worn and kind of liked.

I mean, just look at these:





















These are just only a handful of all the fabulousness that is Shabby Apple!

I am looking forward to a long partnership with Shabby Apple and cannot wait to place my first order!

So, head on over to Shabby Apple and look around!

And, make sure to check out their current promotion for October: $10 off any black or orange dress! Hurry...October is almost over and who couldn't use a little black dress?!

Dresses from Shabby Apple
Photobucket

3 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

Yay for Shabby Apple!! Me too!!! :)

Magan said...

I just teamed up with Shabby Apple too! My first SA related post is scheduled to launch soon! :)

Amanda said...

I'm hosting Shabby Apple now too!

Blog Design by Get Polished