Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday's Style File: Kate Winslet

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits. I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try. If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!




This week I'm featuring: Kate Winslet.

I have been a huge fan of Kate Winslet's ever since Titanic.  She is a phenomenal actress and always dresses so beautifully for award shows.  What I really love is that she dresses so casual in her "off-time" but never looks frumpy!  She is always so well put together.

Here are just a few of my favorite looks:


























To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!










Photobucket

3 comments :

Melanie said...

I love Kate Winslet. My favorite look you've shared is the one from the Revolutionary Road premier. Gorge!

Miranda said...

love her! especially her casual style. one of my favorite dresses was at the oscars 2009

Victoria said...

i love her! i almost picked her this week too :)

Blog Design by Get Polished