Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday's Style File: Anne Hathaway

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring: Anne Hathaway!

I have loved her since The Princess Diaries! I know y'all remember that movie!  But honestly, I think she is hysterical and I have loved her style for a long time.  She can go from glamorous movie star on the red carpet to average woman on the go in classic, casual styles.  

Here are just a few of my favorites:











































To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!






Photobucket

4 comments :

Victoria said...

she is a great one to follow :)

i am linking up for the first time with you!

Victoria said...

weird, my link didn't work.... here is it anyways,

http://minetolivewithfaithhopeloveandcoffee.blogspot.com/2011/10/style-i-like-to-copy.html

amy said...

She is stunning!! I love her hair no matter what style it is and I'm jealous of her ability to pull off the bright red lipstick!!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

the red sweater/black skirt outfit is my favorite of the bunch

Blog Design by Get Polished