Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday's Style File: Anna Paquin

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring: Anna Paquin.

This girl knows how to dress for her body shape.  She always looks so put together on the red carpet and enjoys mixing classic pieces with offbeat options for a funky look!


{Love her as Sookie!!}































To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!







Photobucket

2 comments :

Victoria said...

she has such a cute style!

Amanda said...

I think that I NEED that first red dress :) Just sayin' Hope you had a good weekend and work is still going well!

Blog Design by Get Polished