Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monday's Style File: Amy Adams

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!



This week I'm featuring: Amy Adams!

I just think she is the cutest person in the world! I loved her in Enchanted and think she has an amazing singing voice.  Her style is just as amazing.  She knows how to rock beautiful designer gowns and how to accessorize classic pieces like jeans, tall boots, and sweaters.  I would love to have at her closet!! :-)

Here are just a few of my favorites:





























To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!





Photobucket

2 comments :

Miranda said...

She is super cute! Haven't seen 'enchanted' but have been meaning too... Oh, where did u get those tabs u used for Erin condren planner? I need to buy some!

Victoria said...

amy adams is one of my faves, too! she is too cute and "normal" for a celebrity :)

Blog Design by Get Polished