Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ask Me Anything: Makeup Vlog

The first question I got when I opened up my blog for questions was what is my beauty regime and what are some products I love.  I thought this offered a great opportunity for me to make another vlog so that I can talk y'all through what I love and why!





I had to cut down the vlog a lot {from 16 minutes to less than 10} so if it seems jumpy, that's why!  Also, that awful ringing/buzzing noise is my laptop! I really hope this thing lasts at least a couple more months!!

Without further ado, my makeup vlog...{doesn't YouTube always just pick the most flattering picture for the freeze frame?!}


Photobucket

2 comments :

Victoria said...

i admire your bravery for doing a vlog! i would never :) great tips though!

i love your blog and i just gave you the "versatile blogger award" feel free to participate...

http://minetolivewithfaithhopeloveandcoffee.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-and-what.html

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

great job with the vlog! these are awesome tips - i also have sensitive and fair skin so this was especially helpful for me. i've been looking for some new makeup to try that might workout better for me.

Blog Design by Get Polished