Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tabs for Erin Condren Planner

I absolutely love my Erin Condren planner but did not like how the tabs were only made of cardstock and they would bend and get all messed up.

Well, I saw this idea over on the little princess blog and wanted to pass this along to y'all.

I decided to take pictures and do a video.  The video is very sub-par, I tried to film it on my iPhone and realized it was next to impossible to do the tabs while holding the phone {hence why there is an awful, ugly upwards shot of me for the entire duration of the video...please ignore the double chin; who doesn't have one when they are looking way down and tucking their chin to their neck?!}.

Pictures/directions first...

{Unprotected Tabs}

{Solution...Avery 1 1/2" Adhesive Tabs}

{Take the tab...}

{...peel it open...}

{...all the way...}
{...center it on the tab and pull off the white sticker...}

{...repeat on the other side and press firmly to make sure it is all stuck!}
And now for the video...be kind!


Don't forget to list questions in {this} post for my next vlog...

Photobucket

7 comments :

The Miskell Family said...

Greatest idea!!! I am totally going to copy you!!! I throw my planner in my purse so this is perfect! Thanks for posting!

amy said...

Great idea!! I will have to do that when my E.C. planner comes in!! Thanks for the tip!!

Magan said...

This is brilliant! Can't believe I didn't think of it. I will be doing this to my EC planner. Thanks :) XO

Celia said...

great tip!! so far mine are okay, but I have been suuuuuper careful with it. that won't last long haha! yay!

Ashlyn said...

love the video! i have been meaning to add these to my planner that i got a couple weeks ago. the tabs are already bending! :(

your newest follower!! :)
i am from VA too!! where do you live?

:)

Miranda said...

my planner is on the way and that is a great idea! i have a toddler on the run so i'm sure that will help keep it looking good (at least for awhile)

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

Thanks for posting this! I've been meaning to look for a solution to the thin tabs, but this solved my problem! Thanks again! Love your blog!

Blog Design by Get Polished