Friday, September 23, 2011

Scarf Swap!!

I participated in the 3rd Annual Blog Swap from over at The Tichenor Family blog!

My blog partner was Gina from Preppy Mama.  I asked her what her style is like and she told me that she wears a lot of neutrals.  I found this great scarf and thought that while it was neutral it still offered some pattern...

{I even got to use one of my Erin Condren stickers!}


Gina asked me what my "style" was...I told her I normally stick to wearing neutral colors {lots of black/white/navy/brown} but love the pop of color that a scarf provides.

Well, she definitely delivered!! I absolutely love my scarf!!

{Isn't this packaging so cute?!}


{I LOVE the Lilly notecard!!}






Thank you so much, Gina!! I love it!! 

Photobucket

11 comments :

Camylla Leonardi said...

LOVE the scarf, and it provides a BEAUTIFUL pop of color :)

Leslie Coxon said...

This is so fun! I love the idea of a scarf swap...I want to play!! :)

Catherine said...

i agree with leslie, i love this idea!

The Miskell Family said...

I used the same fun packaging!!! Love the scarf!

the tichenor family said...

Love it all!! And aren't you loving your Erin Condren stickers?! Thanks so much for participating this year!!

Sierra said...

cute idea! love the blue!!

Amanda said...

You look so cute! What a great idea :)

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

what a great idea!

Kate as of Late said...

Blue is my favorite color on you personally, this scarf looks gorgeous! Your eyes girl, Gahh!!! You look adorable and this was a really cute idea!!!

Whitney Ellen said...

LOVE that scarf and the cute Erin sticker!!

Leslie Coxon said...

Where did you get the stickers with your name that you used on the package?!!? I want some of those!

Blog Design by Get Polished