Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday's Style File: Rachel Bilson!

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!




This week I'm featuring: Rachel Bilson.

Where do I start with Rachel Bilson?? I have loved her style since her "OC" days as Summer.  She just knows exactly how to layer clothes and look so effortlessly chic, while being classically casual!  All of her styles seem to be easily recreated and all seem to be perfect for fall! I especially love all of her scarves, boots, and colored flats!!

Just a warning...lots and lots of pictures to follow!








































































To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!







Photobucket

4 comments :

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love her!! Her style is definitely close to my own. She's classic and always so put together!!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

funny you chose her because i was just looking at a magazine, saw a photo of her and thought gosh she always looks so great - and then i thought i should use her for a style file one day!

Fash Boulevard said...

rach never disappoints. she always looks stunning. adore this post. if you get a second I'd would love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

For all the latest fashion news from an LA stylist follow on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

Jenna said...

Oh I love her style. I am loving all of her handbags. She has great taste in bags. :)

Blog Design by Get Polished