Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday's Style File: Kristen Bell

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!



This week I'm featuring: Kristen Bell.

I have loved Kristen Bell ever since her Veronica Mars days.  I am so glad that she successfully made the transition from television to movies; I think she is such a funny actress!!

What really has endeared her in my heart is her fashion.  Has anyone seen When in Rome or Couple's Retreat?  The outfits she wore in those films are so simple but fashionable!  What gets better is that she actually dresses like that in real life!

Here are just a few of my favorites...


























































To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!






Photobucket

4 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

that coat with the leather gloves is my favorite look!

Melanie said...

Love her style. Great choice!

Melissa said...

She's one of my favorites, and I love her style, especially since she's so petite like me!

amy said...

She is adorable! I love her!!

Blog Design by Get Polished