Sunday, September 18, 2011

Monday's Style File: Jennifer Garner

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!


This week I'm featuring: Jennifer Garner.

Now, some people would call Jennifer Garner's style frumpy, but I just don't see it.  Maybe it is because she {and Reese Witherspoon} dress like I do...I love jeans, t-shirts, and cardigans.  So I guess if they are frumpy, then so am I!  But, what is so wrong with a classic, traditional wardrobe?!

Anyways, I love Jennifer Garner's classic and comfortable style.  She can go so easily from running errands with her kids in jeans, a cardigan, and flats to an awards show in an elegant designer dress.  I could go on and on about her style, but I will let the pictures do the talking...




















































To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!





Photobucket

2 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

what i like about jennifer garner is that when she isn't on the red carpet, she dresses like a normal person - like any other woman or mom you'd see on the street. she doesn't seem like she has someone styling every second of her life which is awesome!

she cleans up nicely though when she has to!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love her classic red carpet looks!!

Blog Design by Get Polished