Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monday's Style File: Pippa Middleton

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring: Pippa Middleton.

Much like her sister, Pippa always knows how to dress.  She always emerges on the streets of London put together and looking effortlessly chic as she goes about her daily life.  I would love to have half of her wardrobe {again, much like her sister!!}.

Here are just a few of my favorite looks:























Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest



Source: people.com via Courtney on Pinterest







To see even more of my Celebrity File Pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!




Photobucket

6 comments :

Whitney Ellen said...

She's so adorable!

Miranda said...

love all of these...look so comfy and cute! the third outfit is my favorite! i want it!

Ashley said...

Love that she rocking a jean jacket!

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love her!! She's just so adorable... You inspired me to post about the other Middleton girl :)

Jenna said...

Pippa is such a beauty! I love her casual yet fabulous style. I also think she has amazing taste in handbags. I envy her bags!

Happy Monday

Amanda said...

Ugh.... I would love to have her wardrobe. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Blog Design by Get Polished