Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MIA

Hey y'all...

There is a good chance that I could be MIA the rest of this week.  I have four job interviews in the next three days and to say I'm stressing out is a minor understatement!

I am going to try to get my Oh, How Pinteresting post up before I leave for my first interview but it may be later tonight before I get it done!

I also have a post scheduled to go up tomorrow...

I just wanted to let y'all know what is going on over my way!

P.S. What do y'all think of the new blog look?? I still have a few things I need to work on, but otherwise it is pretty much done! I thought I needed a new color scheme/look for fall!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Sierra said...

Good Luck! I will think good thoughts and send them straight your way:)

Miranda said...

good luck! and the blog looks good! i love grey!

Shelli said...

Good luck!! I hope you find something great!

Melissa said...

Good luck! And grey is so classy and pretty, especially with navy. Good choices!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

best of luck!

Blog Design by Get Polished