Monday, September 26, 2011

Jumping on that Bandwagon Again

I've noticed that several of the blogs that I read has opened their blog up for questions from their loyal readers.  I would like to do the same thing!

I truly value every single comment that y'all leave me.  You can always ask me questions and I will answer you back, but I thought I would post this to maybe spark some questions...

Ask me anything {well almost anything}.  Like what kind of makeup I wear, where I shop, what I like to read, how the job hunt is going, when Tom and I are getting married...like I said, almost anything!

Maybe I'll even do another vlog...

Photobucket

3 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

well i'm going to steal a suggested question because i am a sucker for cosmetics - what are some of your favorite beauty products (makeup, hair styling, face soap, anything!)

Miranda said...

What are your favorite stores to shop? (for clothes, accessories, home, etc)

Kate as of Late said...

What is your dream wedding style? Where would you have if, what colors, dresses, flowers, center pieces, etc? :)

Blog Design by Get Polished