Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Love Getting Mail!!

This week has been a great week for me getting mail.  I usually get the occasional junk mail or magazine, but this week I received several packages in the mail!!

On Monday, I received my scarf from the scarf swap!! I absolutely love it and will post more about it tomorrow!

On Tuesday, I got home from the gym to find out that my mom had sent me a package! I knew that she was going to ship my cowboy boots that I had new tips put on but did not expect her to slip any surprises in!!

Here are my goodies:



{Man, I missed these boots...}

{My newly re-tipped cowboy boots!}

{Mom read this book and said it was great and she passed it along to me!}

{New ruffle cardigan for the future work situation...}

{Pretty necklace that my sissy picked out for me!}

{Beautiful blue sweater for the future job}

{I had to send my mom pictures letting her know how much I loved my surprises! Excuse the messy room and the iPhone pictures!}

{I love, love, love both of these sweaters and the necklace!!}
Yesterday, I discovered that my grandmother had sent me a package, as well!!  She sent me some books that she had finished and passed along to me!

{I made her these notecards for her birthday...it's Lilly background for her name!}

{More books!!}
I just love getting mail!!!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Meg {henninglove} said...

yay! for packages in the mail that is my favorite kind of mail. that sweater is really really cute, and i love that blue top and the new necklace, those extra goodies are so sweet of your mom and sis to include

Camylla Leonardi said...

Aww I love everything!!! Mail is awesome!! Especially when you know your getting some goodies :)

Kathleen said...

Sarah's Key is sooo good! :) You'll love it! :) And I love getting mail too. Unfortunately no packages yet. That blue sweater is amazing. :)

Brittany said...

I love getting mail too! Where did you find out about the scarf swap? I want to get involved with things like that! :)

Brunette & Blessed said...

awe...what a great care package! Also I read the art of racing in the rain and it is very cute...tear jerker

amy said...

Ooh, I love that ruffled cardigan!!

Fashion Meets Food said...

yay for packages. I am loving your ruffled cardigan its adorable! Love your blog and I am your newest follower.

xo

Blog Design by Get Polished