Thursday, September 29, 2011

Housekeeping

My life is total chaos right now and I'm sorry that my blog has lacked thought/content lately.  I promise to be back with posts that actual update y'all on my life and happenings in my neck of the woods, but I'm hoping to have some good changes coming my way and I don't want to jinx anything by writing about it!!

So, for lack of a better post, I'm going to give you a random list of things that are floating around in my brain...

1. Surprisingly, I really liked Charlie's Angels last week.  It was a giant departure from the original series that I absolutely loved, but I thought it was very good!  Did y'all watch it? Thoughts?

2. On that same note, I really, really liked Hart of Dixie.  I just love Rachel Bilson and I thought the show was very cute and could have lasting potential.  What did y'all think?

3. On the job front...I don't want to say too much because I am awaiting some very important phone calls and don't want to jinx anything.  BUT, I do have two phone calls that I am waiting on. One place, I have completed the background check, drug test, and typing test...and they say I am awaiting a start date...DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE THE JOB?! Ugh... Can you tell this is stressing me out?!  If y'all have any advice/words of wisdom, please feel free to share!

UPDATE: I GOT THE JOB...NOT THE ONE I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT BUT THE ONE I DIDN'T THINK I WAS QUALIFIED FOR AT ALL!!!!!!!!! 

4. I have gotten a few GREAT questions for my future vlog{s}, but would love to have a few more!  I know I have lots of new followers and would love to hear from you guys of anything you want to know about me!!  Go to {this post} and leave me your questions! Pretty much anything is on the table!

5. If you follow me on Twitter {which you totally should be!}, you may have noticed that I tweeted about how Kate Spade was having a "Flash Sale" and how unhappy I was that this was the second time that they have done this when I have no job/money! Well, Tom is the best fiance ever because he got me something!!  AND, it will be here tomorrow or Monday! Yay!!  It might be time to semi-retire the black Tory Burch bag that I have carried faithfully for a year and a half!

6. My Mom sent me another package this week {yay!} with some things that I picked out from Lands' End. Last week they had a sale on their sale items...extra 25% off things that were already ridiculously cheap!

Here are my goodies:

{I had to go a size up in the jacket because they didn't have my normal size so it is a bit big, but it will be perfect over chunky sweaters when it is super cold!}

{pretty purple cardigan}

{navy skirt...a steal at $9!}
7. Holy cow y'all, is anyone else watching Dancing with the Stars?? Can I just say that I want J.R. Martinez to win sooo bad! His dance Monday was amazing!


8. I will leave you with this sweet picture of Elli! She treats her Wubba like it is a baby doll! She absolutely loves it!


I hope y'all have a great Thursday!!
Photobucket

4 comments :

Amanda said...

AMAZING AMAZING NEWS! And I love all the great finds that you got from LL Bean! Going to check them out now :)

Catherine said...

congratulations! i dvr'd hart of dixie, i plan on watching this weekend.

Kasey said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting news!

And Elli is adorable. Love that picture. Sophie has "monsters" that are her babies too. She is so protective over them!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB!!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished