Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Favorites!

I saw this survey on Love from Texas and thought it looked cute!

Favorite Time of Day: The evenings after dinner; I love just hanging out watching television and talking with Tom!

Favorite Season: I love the summer and fall!  They are both so different--I love summer because you are so ready for warm/hot weather and it is perfect for spending days outside by the pool and soaking up the sunshine.  I love the fall because after an extremely hot summer {like this one}, you are so ready for cooler weather and everything that goes with it {scarves, jeans, boots, apple cider...}, but are no where near ready for winter!

Favorite Month: I love June and October...June is the start of summer and {most times} it is not as hot as it is going to be at the hight of summer; October is the perfect fall month because it is still warm during the day and cool/crisp at night!

Favorite Holiday: I love Halloween and Christmas!  Halloween is so much fun for me because I love scary movies and they are all over the place on television during October. I love dressing up, but haven't had any reason to the past couple of years :-(  I love Christmas, despite it being so hectic, because I get to spend the entire day with family!

Favorite Subject in School: History!! I always loved history classes throughout lower, middle, and high school, plus I had an amazing history teacher in high school, which made me want to major in it in college!

Favorite Channel: I love TNT during the summer because they show Rizzoli and Isles and The Closer. During the fall lineups, I love watching ABC and CBS.

Favorite Color: I love aqua/turquoise, royal blue, and pink!

Favorite Song: This is tough! I'll go with All American Girl by Carrie Underwood or She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood.

Favorite Movie: Gone with the Wind

Favorite Celebrity: Reese Witherspoon and Sophia Bush

Favorite Kind of Music: Pop/Rock, Country, Classical (Basically any kind!)

Favorite TV Show: The Closer, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill

Favorite Thing to Do: Shop!!

Favorite Place in the World: Wherever Tom and Elli are!

Favorite Hobby: Blogging, reading

Favorite Kind of Animal: Dog!

Favorite Place to Live: I love living in the South...people are {generally} very nice, kind, and go out of their way to make sure that everything is perfect for you!

Favorite Place to Vacation: I love going anywhere historical...whether its London, Colonial Williamsburg, or an old beach town, I love exploring different places!

Favorite Restaurant: Mexican restaurants (El Loro here!)

Favorite Food: Mexican food, Italian food

Favorite Thing to Cook: Desserts!

Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea, Cheerwine, Diet Coke, Water

Favorite Chore: Making my bed, laundry {washing, folding, and putting it away!}

Favorite Makeup: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer {I still desperately need to get some more...I have been out for so long!}

Favorite Hair Products: Aveda Brilliant products {Again, another thing that I have been out of for so long and desperately need more!}

Favorite Lotion: Ahava Body Lotion and Archapelago Milk Lotion

Favorite Perfume: Burberry London {ANOTHER thing that I am out of that needs to be replaced!!}

Favorite Blogger: I have so many blogs that I love and read on a daily basis!  For only some of my favorites, check out my sidebar!

Favorite Thing to Blog About: Pretty much everything...I love blogging about fashion, beauty, my family, food...

Favorite Books: The Help, Gone with the Wind

Favorite Quote:

Source: etsy.com via Courtney on Pinterest


Favorite Thing to Wear: Jeans, a cute top, and either flats or Jack Rogers

Favorite Kind of Day: A day when Tom and I can spend the entire day together!

Favorite Memory: This past Christmas when it snowed...I have always wanted a white Christmas!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Kathleen said...

Ok can I just say that the majority of the things on your list are my favorite things too! Especially the perfume, Burberry London is amazing and visiting historical places is my favorite place to go. If you ever get the chance to come to Florida, you HAVE to stop in St. Augustine. It is the oldest city in the US, and is dripping with history (and it's also a beach town). I hope you have a great weekend!

maNda said...

i also love Sophia Bush!! and really is there anything better than living in the south?! ;)
i'm going to post this survey next week!! :)

Marina said...

It was really nice to meet you better :)

Preppy Mama said...

Hi Courtney!! I am so excited we are swap partners!! I can't wait to get to know you. Reading your list I can tell we have a lot in common!! Lets touch base in e-mail (preppy mama@gmail.com). Have a wonderful weekend!!

Blog Design by Get Polished