Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Television

I am sad to report that the summer finale of both The Closer and Rizzoli and Isles was last night.  But, oh my goodness, were they both great episodes?!  The episodes last night exemplify why I watch these summer shows...high action, drama, and superb acting!!  If y'all haven't seen these shows, I highly recommend Netflixing {yes I just made that a verb} the past seasons and catching up on this season online before they come back in November!

Tom and I are two episodes away from finishing True Blood up for the summer.  I have heard a lot happens during the season finale and I cannot wait to watch it!!

Now, on to the fall television lineup.  I always find that I am over ambitious when it comes to committing myself to watching tv shows...I end up falling in love with the ones that get cancelled, record to many and lose interest, or just watch the ones that I have always watched.  At the end of the last tv season, I just stopped watching my shows {Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Bones...}.  I have no clue what happened for their conclusions.  Then there are the shows that I catch occasionally but love to the core because I have watched them for so long {One Tree Hill}.  But, I did watch the end of Better with You {featured JoAnna Garcia} which got cancelled...so you see what I mean? I fall in love and support shows that just ultimately get cancelled...boo! {Just for the record, I did watch the entire season of How I Met Your Mother...it is one of the only shows that Tom enjoys watching with me.}

This year, I hope that my luck is different! I just hate getting attached to a show and then it's gone!!

So, here is my weekly TV schedule that I am looking forward to enjoying {depending on how good the shows turn out to be...don't worry, I will be sure to give y'all my opinions!}.

Monday:




8:00-10:00 Dancing with the Stars--ABC {I got hooked on this show the season that Erin Andrews was on the cast and have been watching each season ever since.}


Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest


8:00-8:30 How I Met Your Mother--CBS {Tom and I love this show and have watched it religiously ever since he introduced me to it...I can't wait to see how Lily's pregnancy plays out!}


Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest


9:00-10:00 Hart of Dixie--CW {I love Rachel Bilson and I am curious to see how her new show is!}


Source: tvline.com via Betty on Pinterest


10:00-11:00 Castle--ABC {I started watching this show last season since it comes on after Dancing with the Stars...this is another one of the shows that I just stopped watching.  This is definitely one I could see just catching up online or whenever I am up late...}

Tuesday:

8:00-9:00 NCIS--CBS {This is another one of those shows that I just watch sometimes...but Tom's mom really likes this show, so I believe we will be watching this one this season!}


Source: google.com via Jaime on Pinterest


8:00-9:00 Glee--Fox {I got so sick of the story lines last season that I just stopped watching.  The music is still good.  I may just catch up on these on demand...}

9:00-10:00 Dancing with the Stars Result Show--ABC {If I'm watching the competition, I have to see the results!!}


Source: daemonstv.com via ILLY on Pinterest


9:00-10:00 Ringer--CW {I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and am curious to see how her new show is...I am recording it tonight!}




10:00-11:00 Body of Proof--ABC {I really enjoyed this show last season and look forward to its return!}

Wednesday:


Source: tv.com via Coldilox on Pinterest


10:00-11:00 Law and Order: SVU--NBC {I love, love, love this show but am very wary about how this show is going to continue without Christopher Meloni and with Mariska Hargitay taking a step back from major scenes...}

Thursday:


Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest


8:00-9:00 Charlie's Angels--ABC {I am very curious about this show...I absolutely love the original series and I am not sure how you can replicate the original! We'll see...}


Source: imdb.com via Ria on Pinterest


9:00-10:00 Grey's Anatomy--ABC {Old faithful...}


Source: google.com via Kathleen on Pinterest


9:00-10:00 Bones--Fox {Another old faithful...}

Friday:




9:00-10:00 Grimm--NBC {The synopsis of this show looks interesting...}

I will end up not watching half of these shows...don't worry!!

What shows are y'all looking forward to watching??

Photobucket

7 comments :

Sierra said...

So, Im just gonna come over and watch these with you, mmkay? I love all of them and can't wait for charlies angels and hart of dixie!! Castle, I LOVE!!

Miranda said...

Ok Loved the finale of Rizzoli and Isles! I love Angie Harmon and watched her on "Women's Murder Club" which got cancelled! I am in the same boat as you...I always like shows that get canceled...I loved "Better With You" and this was canceled last year or so but I loved "Samantha Who?" I am excited to see Christina Applegate again in "Up All Night". I am so sad Christopher Meloni is gone on SVU! I wish he would come back for some type of story for him leaving. I am also checking out "Ringer" and "Hart of Dixie"....sorry this turned out so long! I just love TV so much!

P.S. Also love DWTS and follow Dexter closely...if you haven't seen it I recommend it!

Brianna said...

I'm excited for Grimm too! And have you seen the previews for Once Upon A Time? Looks kind of similar... yay I love new Fall shows! I'm countin down the days til Hart of Dixie!!

Kathleen said...

Def looking forward to Dancing With the Stars and Grey's Anatomy. I also want to see Pan Am and Once Upon A Time. I think they both look really good. I'm also excited for the new season of The Office and One Tree Hill! (Like you I've been watching it forever but really have no idea what's going on) But it's the very last season EVER and Chad Michael Murray is coming back!! Glee is up there for me as well! :) Glad to know I'm not the only ones who likes TV and has a schedule each week! :)

Kate as of Late said...

Did you like Ringer?
I'm happy to say most of these are on my list as well!!! <3

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i am sooo excited for HIMYM

Savanah said...

I can't wait for Glee and Grey's!!

Blog Design by Get Polished