Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmy Fashion Roundup

I just watched the E! Red Carpet from the Emmy Awards as well as the awards show itself...thank goodness for the DVR!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the red carpet...

Zooey Deschanel in Monique Lhuillier


Anna Paquin in Alexander McQueen


Christina Hendricks in Johanna Johnson


Minka Kelly in Christian Dior


Kate Winslet in Elie Saab


Naya Rivera {I cannot find anywhere who designed her dress!}


Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab


Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza



Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan

Cobie Smulders in Alberta Ferretti


Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang



Did y'all watch the Emmys? What were some of your best dressed?

Photobucket

4 comments :

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I didn't think anyone really were my favs- nothing really stood out to me as extra special, kinda that been there seen that feeling :)

Jillian and Ryan said...

People.com says Lloyd Klein designed Naya's dress. Love all your picks!

nicole said...

nina by far, she rocked that donna karan dress!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

I loved Cobie Smulders and Sofia Vergara's

Blog Design by Get Polished