Friday, September 2, 2011

Complete and Total Randomness

My life has been pretty boring the past couple of days, so I thought I would list the things that have been going on around here!

1. I came home to visit my family this week! It is always so great to come home and spend some time with them!  I have definitely been spoiled with tasty food while I've been here.

2. I took my cowboy boots to get re-soled at a small shoe repair store.  Let me tell you, walking in to that store was like walking back in time! I managed to sneak a few pictures on my iPhone and I'll post them in a separate post soon!

3. I got my hair cut!  It has seriously been lacking shape so it was time for a trim!  I will post a picture later on...I am way too tired to take a picture right now!

4. I am seriously considering participating in the accent vlog that has been going around the blog/twitter world!  What do y'all think??

5. I am jonesing for these Toms...


Source: toms.com via Courtney on Pinterest


Oh, I want them so bad! I might just have to order them... They'd be good for fall right?!

6. I was able to find my Vera Bradley Hello Dahlia Pleated Tote for 50% off at the local Vera Bradley store! My mom got it for me to put up for Christmas...now to decide if I want anything else in the pattern before it is gone for good!

7. My sister has been on Outward Bound all week!  As seniors at the school that I went to and she is going to now, you go on Outward Bound as a way to bond with your senior class.  It was a lot of fun, but sleeping under a tarp is not something that I would want to repeat...ever!

8. I've started listening to The Help on CD in my car while I drive around.  Y'all know how much I loved the book and the movie, and so far I am really enjoying listening to it! It will definitely make the drive back up to Virginia go a lot quicker!!

9.  I indulged in my first Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade on the drive down to North Carolina on Tuesday. Does anyone know how many calories are in them?? Just curious because I got the Route 44 size because it was so darn cheap and I had such a long drive ahead of me!  It was super delicious!!

10. Do y'all have any favorite iPhone apps?? It has been so long since I have downloaded any new ones and I would love to hear y'alls favorites!!

That's it for now! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

Do the accent vlog!!!
I am also thinking about going home for a few days in couple of weeks... my mom wants to come here but I don't think my roommate will like that too much.
I looooove books on CD... they always make drives so much better.
And I love those shoes!! Go for it!! :)
And Sonic, don't worry about the calories, its sooooo good you can get away with it every once in a while! :)

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

those toms are cute

Camylla Leonardi said...

I AM LOVING the TOMS!!!!

Laura said...

I JUST did an accent vlog and feel stupid... haha!

AND be jealous cause I have those toms. COMEPLETLY love them... they are my "winter flip-flops". Buy them! You'll be glad you did!

And I also just got my hair cut... shorter than I wanted since I'm growing it out, but I like it!

Blog Design by Get Polished