My life has been pretty boring the past couple of days, so I thought I would list the things that have been going on around here!
1. I came home to visit my family this week! It is always so great to come home and spend some time with them! I have definitely been spoiled with tasty food while I've been here.
2. I took my cowboy boots to get re-soled at a small shoe repair store. Let me tell you, walking in to that store was like walking back in time! I managed to sneak a few pictures on my iPhone and I'll post them in a separate post soon!
3. I got my hair cut! It has seriously been lacking shape so it was time for a trim! I will post a picture later on...I am way too tired to take a picture right now!
4. I am seriously considering participating in the accent vlog that has been going around the blog/twitter world! What do y'all think??
5. I am jonesing for these Toms...
Oh, I want them so bad! I might just have to order them... They'd be good for fall right?!
6. I was able to find my Vera Bradley Hello Dahlia Pleated Tote for 50% off at the local Vera Bradley store! My mom got it for me to put up for Christmas...now to decide if I want anything else in the pattern before it is gone for good!
7. My sister has been on Outward Bound all week! As seniors at the school that I went to and she is going to now, you go on Outward Bound as a way to bond with your senior class. It was a lot of fun, but sleeping under a tarp is not something that I would want to repeat...ever!
8. I've started listening to The Help on CD in my car while I drive around. Y'all know how much I loved the book and the movie, and so far I am really enjoying listening to it! It will definitely make the drive back up to Virginia go a lot quicker!!
9. I indulged in my first Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade on the drive down to North Carolina on Tuesday. Does anyone know how many calories are in them?? Just curious because I got the Route 44 size because it was so darn cheap and I had such a long drive ahead of me! It was super delicious!!
10. Do y'all have any favorite iPhone apps?? It has been so long since I have downloaded any new ones and I would love to hear y'alls favorites!!
That's it for now! I hope everyone is having a great week!