Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog Award

Amanda from over at Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures gave me the iDig Your Blog Award! It honestly made my day when she tweeted me yesterday telling me that she had awarded it to me!  Thank you, Amanda!! If y'all haven't stopped by her blog, you totally should! She has impeccable taste and is extremely witty in her writing!!


Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share three random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five other bloggers.

Three Random Facts:

1. I can wiggle my nose.  I learned how to do this during Advanced Physics in high school...you could say I didn't get much out of that class...

2. My middle name is the same as my mom and my grandmother {Hill}.

3. I have a purse and shoe obsession.  I have three bins of shoes under my bed and have a hard time parting with any of them {my foot has been the same size since high school so I have shoes that are pushing 10 years old...} and I have so many pocketbooks...but they are all so beautiful!  My current favorite is my black Tory Burch tote.  I always buy crazy random pocketbooks, but end up going back to either my black Tory Burch, my Burberry, or my Longchamp.  Maybe I should only buy ones I know I will get good use out of...

I'm going to pass this award on to...

1. Kate at Kate as of Late
2. Kathleen at Places I Will Go
3. Whitney at We're Making History
5. Casey at Poodleism

If y'all haven't checked out these blogs, you totally should! All of these ladies are amazing and their blogs are on my daily blog reading list!

Thank you again, Amanda!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Catherine said...

congratulations!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Congrats on your award! You can wiggle your nose? Impressive! Remind me of the movie Bewitched!

Kathleen said...

AH Courtney thank you so so SO much for the award! You are too sweet! This is my first ever blog award! (Is it lame that I just got a tad bit teary eyed! lol) Bah..thank you! :) Have I said thank you yet? lol

Whitney Ellen said...

:)) Thank you for the award!! You are so sweet. <3

Casey said...

Thanks lady! You're a doll! I dig you too!

Shout out to you: http://www.poodleism.com/2011/09/new-award.html

Amanda said...

You're very welcome! I dig your blog, so it was only appropriate that I send this your way :)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

Thanks so much girlie!! I'll be sure to link back up to you this week :)

Blog Design by Get Polished