Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Accent Vlog!!

I am so late to do this, but I was waiting on a day when I had my makeup on and my hair fixed...well y'all get half of that.  My makeup is on for this, but I was just not feeling straightening my hair today so it is up! Sorry!!

As mortifying as filming this vlog was, I am pretty impressed with how it turned out! {Way to go broken MacBook, thanks for actually bringing your "A Game" for once!}

So without further babbling, here is my first-ever vlog!!


As mentioned in my video, I would LOVE to do another vlog!  Let me know some questions you would like me to answer or some ideas and I will get to filming!! 

Have a great day, y'all!!

Photobucket

8 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

Awww, you are too cute!! I miss you!!!!!
Kevin kept sitting here beside me saying "say Tom, just once!" lol

Amanda said...

I love it! You're accent vlog makes you a real person! I loved seeing this, Courtney! I wish we could hang out in real life. And I love how you say lawyer, so different.

Camylla Leonardi said...

How cute!!! Your accent is so southern, I love it!!

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute :) I love your accent and the vlog!!

Kasey said...

I love it! Your voice/accent is so cute!

Rachel said...

Love it! I can tell you still have a little suth'n twang left it ya! ;) Very cute- This makes me want to try, but I'm prettyyyy sure I'd laugh at myself the entire video...

Fash Boulevard said...

how cute are you. loved this. i really need to join the vlog world. you may have sold me. your accent is beyond cute. if you get a second I'd love if you stopped by and maybe decided to follow back. thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

nicole said...

you are utterly adorable :)

Blog Design by Get Polished