Thursday, September 8, 2011

ABC's of Me...Again

I came across another ABC's of Me and thought I would give this a shot since I have so many new followers {Welcome!!}.

Here we go...

A. AREA CODE: 7??
B. BED SIZE: Full {Double...whatever you call it!}
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning the toilet...yuck!
D. DOG'S NAME: Elli
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Shower, breakfast, cup of coffee/tea
F. FAVORITE COLOR: all shades of blue {including aqua/turquoise}, pink, red, green
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, preferably white gold
H. HEIGHT: 5'6"
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Piano
J. JOB: Currently looking!
K. KIDS: Just the furbaby!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Ha, I'm glad this is on here so I can always remember our living arrangements at this point in our lives.  Tom, Elli, and I are currently living with Tom's parents and brother. {insert jokes about living with the future in-laws here...just kidding they are really great!}
M. MOM'S NAME: Momma/Mom {Amy}
N. NICKNAME: Courtneyloo {Mom and Tom call me this...}
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Knock on wood, never
P. PET PEEVE: Bad drivers, Nosey people, Smacking food
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "After all, tomorrow is another day." {Gone with the Wind}
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty
S. SIBLINGS: 1 sister, Mattie
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: recently somewhere between 8 and 9, but hopefully I will have a job soon and be getting up much earlier!
U. UNDERWEAR: Of course
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Cauliflower and Brussel Sprouts
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Traffic, not anticipating how long it will take to get somewhere
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I have lost count I have had so many! {Ironically enough, I have never broken a bone...again, knock on wood!}
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Banana Pudding {regular and Banana Pudding Pie}, Shrimp and Grits, Chocolate Chip Pound Cake, Red Beans and Rice, Apple Pie, Pasta...I love to cook!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Polar Bears

So, a few tidbits about me! Feel free to "borrow" this if you want!! :-)

Photobucket

2 comments :

Sierra said...

ooh, i want some shrimp and grits! sounds delish!!

maNda said...

ahhh banana pudding! yumm.

i have 1 sister too :)

Blog Design by Get Polished