Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Target Tuesday...Fall Shoes!

I'm linking up again for Target Tuesday over at fabulous but evil!


Since I featured Fall Outfits last week, I figured I should feature some shoes that I am just lusting after for the cooler weather!!

{one}

Women's Merona Morela Ballet Flats--Leopard

I think these leopard print flats are just too cute!  I love adding a little leopard print to an outfit to make it "pop"!


{two}

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Ona Ballet Flats--Purple Patent, Red Patent, Black Patent, and Taupe Patent

These flats are just too perfect for fall! I love all of the colors that they come in and they are only $12 each!

{Source}



{Source}



{three}

Women's Merona Kasia Tall Leather Boots--Black and Cognac

These boots would both be perfect to wear with dresses and jeans! I love them both!




{Source}
{four}

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Karie Flat Zip Boots--Brown

Oh man, I LOVE these boots! I love the chunky zipper on the outside...these would be too cute with a sweater dress!!

{Source}
Go link up with Tara and share your Target must-haves of the week!

8 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

love the boots - i got a pair from target last year and i got SO MANY compliments!

tara said...

I am totally loving the last pair of boots!!

Life With Lauren said...

Love the boots!

Sara said...

I just got those Ona ballet flats in Taupe! I'm planning to add those to my Target Tuesday list too :)

David and Elizabeth said...

i love the leopard print ballet flats! adorable!

Ashleigh said...

i live for flats! so comfy! may have to pick some of these up!

Brandi said...

I love flats! So comfy plus there fashionable, what more could a girl ask for :) and I cannot wait until fall so I can dust of my boots and wear them!

Kendra said...

Oh man, I am so ready for fall to wear the boots!

Blog Design by Get Polished