Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Target Tuesday: Straighteners!

I'm linking up again this week with Tara from fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!!


This week, I'm featuring Straighteners!  I had a great straightener for several years (a Paul Mitchell) but I accidentally stepped on it and it snapped in half!  I then went out and bought a cheapo one from Target and it has worked great for almost four years, but it is time to upgrade!!

Here are a few I have my eye on:

{one}

CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron-Regatta Blue
CHI Air 1
{Source}

{two}

CHI Air Breast Cancer Awareness Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Flat Iron-Tickle Me Pink
CHI Air Breast Cancer Awareness Tourmaline Ceramic 1
{Source}

{three}

CHI 1" Ceramic Style Flat Iron
CHI 1" Ceramic Style Flat Iron by Farouk - Black/ Gold
{Source}


{four}

CHI Air Classic 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Clutch-Nude
CHI Air Classic 1
{Source}


While I'm looking at hair appliances, I also am looking for a new curling iron and hot curlers...

{five}

Conair Breast Cancer Awareness Instant Heat Rollers
Conair Breast Cancer Awareness Instant Heat Rollers
{Source}
{six}

Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic 20 Heated Clip Hair
Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic 20 Heated Clip Hair Setters
{Source}
{seven}

Conair Ceramic Satin Finish 1 1/2" Curling Iron
Conair 1 1/2
{Source}
{eight}

Conair Ceramic Satin Finish 1" Curling Iron
Conair  1
{Source}


Photobucket

10 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

I have the instyler and I love that!

Melissa said...

What kind of cheap one did you have? I need one, but I can't afford the Chi right now (as much as I want one). I've been looking at a Remington.
Also, I saw that you were in VA too and was wondering how the earthquake was for you.

Kate as of Late said...

I've had my CHI almost 6 years now and I love it. It's definitely worth the investment.
I love those curlers with the clips! It also looks like there may be enough that I wouldn't have to buy two sets like usual.
PS: Are you ok? I'm not sure if you were close to the earthquake??

Ashley Carole said...

I LOVE my ceramic curling iron!! I have been eyeing some curlers too :)

Celia said...

omg CHI faithful right here! i have spiral curls and the CHI is worth the investment. My favorite is the fourth one! :o) you know, you can curl your hair with the CHI as you straighten!

Hope you are okay after the earthquake.

tara said...

i have CHI #3! i loooooove it! the one i have now is relatively new, but the one i had before lasted for 5 years!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i have a chi and i LOVE it - it has been great for my hair (and i use the chi spray too)

Brianna said...

I have the Conair 1 1/2 in curling iron and Chi 1" ceramic straightener and LOVE them both! I also got the curling iron at Target (:

Krystal said...

The Chi is Targets daily deal today, I think it's 80something with free shipping! Check it out girly. :)

amy said...

I have number 3 and I absolutely love it!!

This past Saturday I purchased the new Conair Wand and it is amazing!!
(http://www.conair.com/infiniti-by-conair-you-curl-p-883.html)

Blog Design by Get Polished