Thursday, August 4, 2011

Planners...

I'm debating between getting...




I had a planner like this last year and loved it! It's only $24.95 and has tons of space to write every single thing that I could possibly need to remember!

{OR}



I have seen tons of bloggers talk about this planner recently!  Not only does it have a calendar (duh!) but it also has tons of other tabs to record every single thing that a busy gal could need!  It's twice as much as the Lilly one ($50) but it looks extremely durable AND it can be personalized!!

Do any of y'all have one of these? Which do you prefer??

6 comments :

Krystal said...

I always say I'm going to USE the planner I buy ... I never do. I like the 2nd one though!

Ashleigh said...

I am a Lilly Pulitzer lover! I have a LP Nook holder, about a wardrobe full (my mom bought them, not me!), shoes... love it all! GO LP!

Hannah said...

I love planners! I have never see the Erin Condren Life Planner before, I love it. I would pick that one. Hands down. Not only is it too stinkin' cute, it is also incredibly functional and useful (both of which you want in a planner :) But, that's just my pick!

Kristine said...

So I really like those planners; they are super cute! But I just can’t bring myself to spend THAT kind of money on a planner. Ugh. I wish I was rich.

Kate as of Late said...

You know which one I like!!!
I think I'm going to beg for a leather-bound one this year so I can just replace the inserts every year instead of having to buy a new one... Hmmm decisions decisions!
But I love the customizable options!!

Nicole Z said...

I am obsessive about my planner! I write just about everything in it. For me, the more tabs the mo' betta, haha. But they re both super cute :)

Blog Design by Get Polished