Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monday's Style File: Reese Witherspoon

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring Reese Witherspoon.

I don't know where to start with Reese Witherspoon.  She is a modern day Southern Belle.  Not only can she go absolutely glam and beautiful for all of her red carpet duties, but she can also go completely casual when she is "off-duty" and spending times with her husband and children.  I have so much respect for her because she never dresses overly sexy...she is completely comfortable with her image as the cute, fun, bubbly girl!

My favorite thing about her style is that she wears mostly neutrals (black, usually) and just lets her accessories be the pop of color.  Tom gets on me for wearing a lot of black but I just find that it is so easy to throw on a pair of black jeans and a neutral top and then accessorize with a bright necklace or scarf.  I also love that she wears flats and boots a lot!  I don't know how people wear heels constantly! Don't get me wrong, I love a pair of high heels, but I just cannot wear them all day, everyday!  I live in flats during the fall, winter, and spring and Jack Rogers during the summer!

{Warning...lots and lots of pictures to follow!}







































































Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Courtney on Pinterest


To see even more of my pins of Reese Witherspoon, as well as my other Celebrity File pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style that you are loving this week!









Photobucket

5 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

Love that you picked her! I don't think she has worn anything that I have not loved!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

she always looks so comfortable and put together - and i especially like seeing what she wears because she is on the short side like me!

amy said...

Love love love her!!

MJ said...

I love Reese!! She's just amazingly chic!

[SMASH] said...

Yes, she has GREAT style. I'd never realized how much she wore flats until you mentioned that. I love a girl who loves flats! And her hair always looks so easy and fabulous!

Blog Design by Get Polished