Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monday's Style File: Jennifer Aniston

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring: Jennifer Aniston.

I have been going through my Friends phase where I watch episodes on DVD to fall asleep to each night.  Goodness gracious, does the cast go through a drastic fashion/beauty transformation from season one to season ten or what?!  I believe that from season six on to season ten the fashion becomes amazing! Seven jeans and Michael Star shirts start to make appearances as does high-end pieces that were just pipe dreams back in season one.

I love Jennifer Aniston's character of Rachel.  While I personally relate to Courteney Cox's character of Monica more so than Rachel, I absolutely love Rachel.  She goes through such a metamorphosis from a bratty, spoiled woman to a career-minded mommy!

Here are a few of my favorite outfits of Jennifer Aniston, both in real life and in character as Rachel Green.




















































To see even more of my Celebrity Style File pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style that you are loving this week!!







Photobucket

8 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

I think the reason she always looks so good is that she keeps everything simple and pretty classic - she seems to know what works for her and she sticks with it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I love all her layered looks - can't wait to bring out my scarves for Fall!

Miranda said...

I LOVE Jennifer Aniston and Friends...it is one of my absolute favorite shows...She has such great, simple, and down to earth style that i love. plus she does really change it up much because she knows what works on her!

www.diesunddas33@blogspot.com

Camylla Leonardi said...

You couldnt have chosen a better person! Jennifer Anisten is gorgeous, she has great style! and is it just me or this woman never ages?? geez!!
great post!!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I love Jennifer Aniston! She has such amazing simple style.

Meg {henninglove} said...

love love love her!! her hair, her style, her looks, man I wish i could be her some days, at least have her hair :-)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

She's just gorgeous... Love her look, both on screen and in real life!

Ashley said...

she has such a classic style! I just love her!

amy said...

She is so pretty!

Blog Design by Get Polished