Sunday, August 14, 2011

Monday's Style File: Hilary Duff


I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring Hilary Duff.

I love her laid-back style! She is always very body-conscious and knows exactly what looks good on her! Plus, she always pulls off laid-back casual with such ease.  I am guilty of running out the door in my yoga capris and a t-shirt...I really need to take notes from this lovely lady! I also love all of the scarves she wears...it instantly brightens up whatever outfit she wears!

I have loved Hilary Duff since her Lizzie McGuire days!  I admire how well she has grown-up...she is definitely the role model that all young celebrities should aspire to be like.  I guess I just relate to her since we are relatively the same age (HD-23, Me-22). And, she just announced that her and her husband are expecting their first baby!  I cannot wait to see her pregnancy style!

























To see even more of my pins of Hilary Duff, as well as my other Celebrity File pins, check out my board on Pinterest!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style you are loving this week!





Photobucket

9 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

Love your pick!

Catherine said...

did you know she is pregnant?!

i bet her mommy style will be amazing, too!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i was never a huge fan of her/didn't follow her career, but she does that laidback style well and i give her tons of credit for avoiding the drunken/clubbing/drama/mess that so many other child stars of her era opted for

i'm curious what her next career move will be (after mommyhood of course!)

MJ @ Teaching in Heels said...

I love her!! It's funny, when I'm reading these I think, "OMG!! I love her style too!!" on so many posts :)

Angela said...

What a great choice. By the way I love your blog and I have totally made it one of my must reads everyday!!

amy said...

Good call! I think Hillary Duff is absolutely adorable!

Amanda said...

Love her style! It's great how much variety she has. I especially like that most of her outfits are basic and she accessorizes well :)

Julia Yvette said...

Love all her scarves!

Julia

http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

Jenna said...

Love Hilary Duff! She is so cute and always looks great! I read on People that she was pregnant. I bet she will be adorable in her pregnancy style as well.

Sorry that I was late linking up!

Blog Design by Get Polished