Sunday, August 21, 2011

Monday's Style File: Emma Stone

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!







This week, I'm featuring Emma Stone.


I love how she always wears a pop of color with her outfits; whether its a bold shoe or a bright lip she always manages to bring some color to her outfits!  She can do no wrong on her hair color either! She easily pulls off blonde, brunette, and red without a problem!!  In fact, I'm not even sure what my favorite hair color of hers is!




Source: people.com via Courtney on Pinterest



Source: people.com via Courtney on Pinterest






























To see even more of my Celebrity File pins, check out my board on Pinterest!


Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style that you are loving this week!!








Photobucket

5 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

she sure likes to change up her hair!

Life With Lauren said...

Second outfit from the bottom is my favorite!

Sierra said...

yay! it worked, i linked up:)i love emma stone!

amy said...

Ok. Seriously. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her red hair! I want her hair so bad!! Love her!

Kat from California said...

Miss Stone is an amazing actress. I want to see "the Help" and think I should read the book first (I know I'm late to this party). Did you see "Stupid, Crazy, Love"? Omg!!! it's so funny, thought provoking and good.

She looks sooo different as a blond. This is one thing that makes her very marketable as an actress that she can pull off so many different looks.

Thanks for sharing, Katharine

Blog Design by Get Polished