Sunday, August 7, 2011

Me-Ology

I'm cheating again with another copy/paste survey.  I found the original survey here.  (You may see a few more of these surveys coming up on my blog soon...I am in the process for applying for jobs).

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? It depends on what mood I'm in...my top favorites are oil & vinegar, blue cheese, homemade thousand island, and ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Mexican...up here it is El Loro

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican (specifically chips, salsa, and guacamole) and salads

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Either cheese or supreme

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and jelly (either strawberry or grape)

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 6...but I only use the one in the family room and my room

What color cell phone do you have? Black iPhone with a pink Otterbox

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? 9:18, my grandmother

Who was the last person to call you? my dad

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth and a couple of moles

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Elli


RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no way

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't...except when I change my last name!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Absolutely not! I do not like spicy things!


DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Too many to count! My foot stopped growing years ago and I just don't have to get rid of any shoes but keep getting new ones...maybe its time to let some go!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When Tom got pulled over a few months ago for doing a "California Roll" through a stop-sign in some little speed trap of a town in SC on the way to Disney

Last person you talked to in person? Tom

Favorite Month? July, October, and November (birthday month and perfect fall months)

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? my family

Mood? sleepy and feeling like I am coming down with a sinus infection

What are you listening to? Tom watching the Mets baseball game

Watching? my computer and occasionally looking up at the game score

Worrying about? Applying for jobs

RANDOM-OLOGY

What's the last movie you watched? Halloween: Resurrection but we are going to see Harry Potter tomorrow!

Do you smile often? Yes, I do! :)

Do you always answer the phone? If I know the number I do; if not, I let it go to voice mail and return the call

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Tom

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? I wouldn't, I love having blue eyes!

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry Limeade

Do you own a digital camera? I do!

Have you ever had a pet fish? A couple of years ago, but they didn't make it long

Favorite Christmas song? "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" by Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan and "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey

What's on your wish list for you birthday? Well, since I just had a birthday a few weeks ago, I haven't started one for next year yet! But I would have to say that a good planner is on my current "to-buy" list

Can you do push-ups? Maybe...except for my shoulder would most definitely pop out and it hurts really bad to put back in myself

Can you do a chin up? There is no possible way I could do this!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited!

Do you have any saved texts? My phone saves them all...but none that I have "locked"

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, on the way to my AP English exam senior year when I got rear-ended by a car going 45+ while I was stopped to turn.  The creepy guy convinced me not to call the police and I was shaken up and didn't know what to do or not do...my car was fine though

Do you have an accent? Southern

What is the last song to make you cry? "Drops of Jupiter"

Plans tonight? Watch tv and go to sleep

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? When I was struggling through mono, work, AND school I definitely felt pretty near the bottom

Name 2 things you bought yesterday. Gummy vitamins and diet cokes

Have you ever been given roses? Yes, and I would love another bouquet...(hint, hint)

Current hate right now? The extreme heat around here!

Met someone who changed your life? yes

What song represents you? "All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching Friends waiting to fall asleep

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to turn off my stinkin alarm and it is across the room!

Feel free to use this "-ology" survey if you are having blogging writer's block this week like I am!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Meredith said...

Oh, I'm copying this!!! New Follower. I would pick that All-American Girl song by CU too. I love that song and it is so for Southern girls!!

Blog Design by Get Polished