Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 9 of 10 Day YOU Challenge


For Day 9 of the 10 Day YOU Challenge, I have to tell my two favorite songs. This is going to be really, really hard because I LOVE music!!  Here's my best shot...

{one}

All American Girl by Carrie Underwood

This song reminds me of Tom and me! It always makes me so happy to hear!!


{two}

One Headlight by The Wallflowers

This song reminds me of growing up in the 90s and playing outside during the summer (it must have been on the radio while I was outside or something because that is the image that comes into my head).  I absolutely love this song still today!


Head over to Nicole's blog dancing with sunshine to play along!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Catherine said...

awww, one headlight! classic! love it!

Blog Design by Get Polished