Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 5 of 10 Day YOU Challenge

I hope y'all had a great weekend!!  I'm a little behind with the 10 Day YOU Challenge, so I'm going to try to catch-up this week!


For Day 5 of the Day 10 YOU Challenge, hosted by Nicole from over at Dancing with Sunshine, I have to list 6 Places.

6 Place I Want to Visit

1. England (I have been here before, but really want to go back!)




2. Italy




3. Ireland (I went here on the same trip, but would love the opportunity to return!)




4. France




5. Germany




6. Australia




Head over to Nicole's blog to play along!  Don't forget to link-up for Monday's Style File below!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Sierra said...

ohmygosh! I am so behind! I've only done day one so far. Maybe I'll change it to a 10 week challenge... eep! I loved england when I was there! The weather mimicks oregons so it's perfect:)

Lauren H. Edmondson said...

Great choices! My mother-in-law is taking a group of students to Paris & Rome next year and I tagging along fo' free as a chaperon. So pumped.

Kasey said...

love your choices! Ireland is definitely on my list of places I'd love to go to. not sure I'll ever get there. :-)

Natasha in Oz said...

I sure do hope you make it Down Under soon! We'd love to have you!!

If you have 5 minutes to spare I'd love it if you could pop by and visit my blog. I have also shared my favourite pins at my weekly Pinning & Singing linky party.

Best wishes for a wonderful week and happy Pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Blog Design by Get Polished