Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 2 of 10 Day You Challenge

Today is Day 2 of the 10 Day You Challenge, sponsored by Nicole over at Dancing with Sunshine.


Nine Loves:

1. Tom



2. Elli



3. My family



And my new family...





4. Chocolate Milkshakes (from Chick-fil-A)

Chocolate Milkshake
{Source}


5. Mexican Food--especially guacamole

{Source}


6. Blogging




7. Shopping




8. Television


Source: imdb.com via Summer on Pinterest














9. Vacations





Source: google.com via Ken on Pinterest


Head over to Nicole's blog to play along!

Photobucket

5 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

great list - now i'm craving mexican food!

Chelsea said...

Yup, now I want Mexican food haha. Awesome things to love for sure :)

Courtney said...

I don't even know where to start with this, I feel like I could have written it because those are all my love too {minus the families of course} =)
Great list!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Great list! I love how most of them included people that you love. I also love guac..maybe too much haha!

Camylla Leonardi said...

What a cute post!! Your blog is adorable!

New follower <3

Lots of Love,
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Blog Design by Get Polished