Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 10 of 10 Day YOU Challenge

Today is the last day of the 10 Day YOU Challenge!  Today, I have to share one picture of me with y'all!  




When I was little, I lived in this Cinderella costume! I wanted to wear it every single day!  A couple Halloween's later I wanted to be Cinderella again but the costume was no where near as good because it had a big ol' graphic on the front.  I wonder if Mom kept this costume... (I was so blonde as a little girl!!)

Head over to Nicole's blog dancing with sunshine to play along!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Miranda said...

I was Cinderella for like 3 Halloween's in a row and then one Halloween I got to go to Disney world and meet her! Still have the picture!

www.diesunddas33@blogspot.com

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

so cute! i always wanted to be belle, but my mom wouldn't make me the glittery gold dress

Blog Design by Get Polished