Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting Fall!

I cannot wait for some cooler weather to get here! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE summertime! I am absolutely not ready for snow, but some cooler temperatures are much needed! It is just way too hot to even go outside!!

In anticipation for fall, I am starting to design a new blog layout with fall colors!  I love, love, love my blog now, but I just want to try out a "seasonal" look!

Here is a sneak peek:

Photobucket
{New Header}

My new blog look won't premiere until September, but I thought I would get a head start on it!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Stay tuned for Monday's Style File link-up going up later tonight!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Life With Lauren said...

I am ready for fall decorations! Love the new colors can't wait to see it in Sept.

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i am so ready for fall. i've had enough of this heat....i just want to wear scarves and boots and coats and eat soup and drink my pumpkin spice lattes.

Blog Design by Get Polished