Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday



I'm linking up with Katie over at Life in the Fulmer Lane for Thoughtless Thursday!  TT felt like an appropriate thing for me to link-up with today  because today has been extremely thoughtless!

Tom is on his way back from Baltimore (he said his interview went well...yay!) so I just hung around the house today with his little brother Trevor...

We did head out to Target earlier to grab a few things and get a treat at Starbucks (and a treat for one of you lovely readers in an upcoming giveaway!).  I did get a little bit sad that they have back-to-school supplies out...this is the first year that I won't be buying any :-(

Here are some of the things that I got today at Target...


A new calendar since my Lilly Pulitzer calendar "expires" this month, Trolli Sour Gummy Worms (my candy of choice) for our car ride up to Maryland tomorrow, and a cute composition notebook to write a blog "how-to" for my aunt's new blog that I'm designing for her to write about her life as well as sell her cute decorative canvas boards (more on that later!!).

That's it...it has truly been a Thoughtless Thursday!  Go link up for Thoughtless Thursday!

4 comments :

Kristine said...

Yum, I love that candy. Makes me want to go to the store right now solely for picking up a pack of those little worms...

Glad to hear his interview went well!

Tiffany said...

What is there not to love about Target? It's absolutely fabulous and dangerous! ha!

[SMASH] said...

Sour candy lovers unite!

Amanda said...

Yum! I love sour brite crawlers! Too bad I gave up candy for the month :(

Blog Design by Get Polished