Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Target Tuesday...Kitchen Essentials

I'm linking up with Tara over at Fabulous but Evil again this week for Target Tuesday!  This is becoming one of my favorite link-ups of the week!


This week I'm featuring Kitchen Essentials...or at least what I think are kitchen essentials!

{one}

Keurig Coffee Maker



I love my Keurig!  Its great because some days I don't need more than one cup and its so easy to make another cup if I do end up wanting one.  It completely eliminates having to toss out a nasty old pot of coffee!

{two}

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer





I have always wanted a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer...I just don't know which color I want!!

{three}

Giada De Laurentiis Mixing Bowls



Bright red mixing bowls would be so much fun in the kitchen! I love that they have a pour spout on them too so it is easy to combine ingredients without making a mess (or much of one!).

{four}

Giada De Laurentiis Metal Colander



I love this colander!  Perfect for draining pasta!!

{five}

Giada De Laurentiis Cooking Tools



Great arrangement of kitchen utensils for cooking many meals!

{six}

Giada De Laurentiis Cast Iron Dutch Oven



I love the color of this dutch oven! While I really want Le Creuset cast-iron pots/pans, I love how affordable this one is!

{seven}

Giada De Laurentiis Measuring Cups/Spoons





I love how "clean" these look...I love them!!

{eight}

Giada De Laurentiis Cutlery



I love this knife set.  They have a good "weight" to them and would be perfect for cooking everyday!

{nine}

Giada De Laurentiis Cookware



Whenever we move, I am in serious need for new cookware.  Tom and I bought clearance cookware for under $10 for the set and you can definitely tell that they were cheap...they are horrible!  I will definitely be in the market for new cookware soon (I hope!).

{ten}

Dwell Apron and Accessories



With all of this cooking, I'm going to need an apron to protect my clothes from splatters!!

Go link up with Tara and tell us what you are lusting after at Target this week!

10 comments :

tara said...

I want a kitchenaid mixer.. Only because I can get it in pink! I never cook or bake so i'd probably never use it though! Haha!

Melanie said...

Great choices! Do we like Giada??? Haha.

Kristine said...

Ah, I must have the pink kitchen aid! :)

Amanda said...

Is it weird that I love knives? So now I'm shopping on Target to see what knives I want...and I don't need any lol. I'm also dying for the orange Kitchen Aid stand mixer.

Rachel said...

I want want WANT a Keurig! Love this list!

David and Elizabeth said...

i love the apron!

Heather said...

Awesome picks! I want the dutch oven!

sherri lynn said...

yes a Kitchenaid is definitely a kitchen essential!! I use my all the time! I love that apron you posted at the end, too!

Celia said...

i love all your selections!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

OK I am not much of a cook, or baker, but I want to try making treats but always see that I need a stand up mixer. Maybe it's time to get one! Or maybe I should try baking cookies first to see if I even have the patience lol ;)

Blog Design by Get Polished