Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Target Tuesday...Fall Outfits!

I'm linking up with Tara over at fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!

I'm going to take a break from "designing" my dream home this week for Target Tuesday and feature some clothing (and one accessory) from Target that I am loving!
{one}


I love this top!  It would look so good with white jeans, regular jeans, or khaki dress slacks!

{two}



In my opinion, there is nothing better than a clean, crisp white shirt.  It looks to be very versatile too...easy to dress up or dress down!

{three}



I love this purple sweater!  I got an aqua one similar to this last fall from Ann Taylor Loft and I wore it to death! I am so happy to see that Target has a version of it this year...I might just buy it in every color!

{four}



Another beautiful white shirt...this one is a little more casual (and also comes in a gorgeous shade of purple).

{five}



I love this shade of pink/coral! It definitely pops!

{six}



I love this black and white dress! It is definitely a must-have!

{seven}



A perfect black dress for any occasion!

{eight}



This is the same dress as #7 but in a beautiful, bright purple!!

{nine}



I have had my eye on this shirt for a few weeks now...I may just have to break down and get it next time I'm at Target!

{ten}



I love this nude quilted handbag...so chic!!

{eleven}



I have a weak spot for tote bags...I have two storage boxes full of them up in Tom's parents' attic right now!  But, what is the harm in one more (okay two more, since I just ordered a new bag from Lands End)??

Go link-up with Tara and tell us what you are loving from Target this week??

4 comments :

Chelsea said...

I have a weak spot for handbags, tote bags, clutches... you name it! That nude quilted handbag is no exception. I'm in love with it!!

tara said...

Loooooooooove the first white top! How cute!

Kate as of Late said...

You're gonna be one stylish teacher :)

Kristine said...

Love those first two tops! They would be perfect to wear to work in the summer… if only I was experiencing summer, boo.

Blog Design by Get Polished