Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Target Tuesday...Dream Home Office!

I'm linking-up with Tara again from over at fabulous but evil this week for Target Tuesday!

I'm really enjoying putting together my dream scenarios for my future house for Target Tuesday!  So far, I've put together my Dream Bedroom, Kitchen Nook, and Kitchen.  This week I'm going to feature items for my Dream Home Office!
This is the inspiration for the home office:



I'm a big fan of understated elegance.  I want an office that is well-organized and simply decorated!

These are the items that I found from Target that could possibly put together an office similar to the inspiration...

{one}

White Solid Wood Desk with Hutch




I have a slight obsession with white furniture! I love how simple it looks...I think white furniture adds a tad of elegance to even the most simple of spaces!

{two}

White Madison Swivel Office Chair




I love this chair!  It is "officey" without looking too much like it belongs in a boardroom!

{three}

Simply Shabby Chic Cabana Stripe Pillow




I love the colors of this pillow! Plus, they match the colors in the rug that I picked out!

{four}

Simply Shabby Chic Crystal Candlestick Table Lamp




I love these lamps! So much so that they are the same ones that appeared in my Dream Bedroom Target Tuesday!

{five}

White South Hampton Bookcase




I love the storage baskets that come with this book case...perfect for "hiding" things!

{six}

Peony Garden Rug




I love the color that this rug brings into the room, but it is still muted.

{seven}

Cotton Tale Dandie Dog Bed




There's got to be a place in there for my little furbaby!!

{eight}

Magnolias on Yellow Painting




I love this painting and the colors go so well with everything that I've picked out!

Go link-up with Tara and play along!!

4 comments :

maNda said...

oooh i love the pillows, rug, and dog beds! very cute!

tara said...

I love the white furniture! The throw pillows are really cute too!

Yelena Starikova said...

This office is PERFECT!!! Clean, spacious, simple!!! LOVE IT!

Im your new follower!

Come check us out!

AllGlamThings

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i want that desk!!

Blog Design by Get Polished