Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sweet Puppies

The other night, Tom and I went to bed through Trevor's room to tell him goodnight and love on the puppies before bed.  Trevor was passed out when we went in there, but Elli hopped off his bed to see us and Simba came out of his crate for some attention.

I had to take some pictures because they were acting so sweet!








After lots of pictures, our little girl got sleepy and hopped back up in her spot with Trevor.  I miss her sleeping with me!




I hope y'all have a great Thursday!

5 comments :

amy said...

Awwww, they look soooo sweet!!

I love that my dog sleeps with me! (The one piece of funiture he is allowed on is my bed.) He is the sweetest thing when he is tired!! He loves to snuggle!

Kate as of Late said...

I am so glad for a queen bed, it gets crazy with three doggies (when Lucy sleeps over) and 3 cats and me!!!

I say you and Ellie have a sleep over one night! Mommy needs her cuddles!! :)

Amanda said...

Awww how sweet! They are big love bugs!

sherri lynn said...

Your puppies are SO sweet! I want a dog!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw :) This makes me want to leave work to go snuggle with my puppy!

Blog Design by Get Polished