Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting, vol. 4

It's that time of the week again...time to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!


google


Unfortunately, my iPhone Pinterest app has been acting up and I haven't been able to be on Pinterest as much as I wanted to this week. :( Yesterday, I had decided to delete the app and then re-install it...it works again!  Let's see how long before it crashes again (Hopefully it doesn't!!)

This week I'm going to feature some fun outfits that I have found on Pinterest...now I just have to get some money so that I can buy them!!

{one}



{two}



{three}



{four}



{five}



{six}



To see all of my Style Loves, follow me on Pinterest!

Go link-up with Michelle to play along!

13 comments :

MJ said...

Love the first and last look!!

And I have the same trouble with the iphone app too!

Leanna Vera said...

I pinned that Lilly dress this week too!

Katie said...

I love the 5th outfit!

Sarah said...

You have GORGEOUS taste! That last outfit is just too cute! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love the 3rd and 5th outfit best, so cute! i need to buy a pair of colored shorts

Dana + Ryan said...

The black and white and pink outfit is great! :) Pink looks awesome when it's that shade. Great pins!

Kristine said...

LOVE those outfits! If only I could pull them off... boo :( for now I'll just dream, haha

Selma *Crazy Little World Of Mine* said...

Love the very first outfit! :) And that last one with the red skirt?! WOW! :) Pinterest has won my heart. ;) hahaha!

dancing in sunshine. said...

I was having issues with the iPhone app too. Did the same thing, deleted it, then re-installed. Every once in a while it'll just kick me out for no reason...
Still love it though!

Amanda said...

Um, can I have that last outfit, Courtney? Thanks :)

Amy Rene said...

love that first flower shirt! so pretty!!

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

birdie to be said...

I love that first pic. I think I have pinned that at some point too. So lovely!

[SMASH] said...

Very cute stuff! Makes me want to go shop!

Blog Design by Get Polished