Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting, vol. 2


google


I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple again this week for Oh How Pinteresting!

I have recently become addicted to Pinterest; so much so that Tom accuses me of ignoring him! I promise I'm not...I'm just busy pinning things!!

Here are a few of my favorite pins of the week (please follow me on Pinterest!!)

{one}



I love blue hydrangeas...so much so that they are most likely going to be my wedding flowers!

{two}



Beautiful, simple, and clean bathroom with a giant bath tub...what I wouldn't give for a bubble bath, a glass of wine, and a good book right about now!

{three}

Source: decorpad.com via Kats on Pinterest


I love the colors in this home office! The rug is amazing!!

{four}



This is a list of things that could definitely brighten someone's day! :-)

{five}



I think this is such a cute idea for a party! A little chalkboard paint and mason jars...so easy and perfect!

Go link up with Michelle and play along!

21 comments :

Savanah said...

love all your pins but I am really loving that office picture!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

OK the mason jars with the chalk? Brilliant! I love blue hydrangeas, too! I bought some for my apt a few years back and they died though :(

Amanda said...

GREATTTT (read like Tony the Tiger says it) pins, Courtney!

Brianna said...

LOVE them all! I'm following you on Pinterest!

Joeylee said...

love those mason jars!

Kate as of Late said...

I'm addicted too!!! I love those blue hydrangeas, did I repin those from you? Love them all, especially the bathroom and the office!

Ps: hi Tom!!! Haha

San said...

Lovely pins! I want that bathroom :)

Sara said...

Oh what awesome pins! I am following you now and headed over to your Pinterest to follow you too! :)

Heather said...

Courtney, thanks for visiting me at Big City Belle. I am so happy I discovered your blog. It's charming! I am following along now, and on Pinterest, too! XOXO

Kate as of Late said...

Haha too funny, I knew they looked familiar!
And let me know how the interview goes for Tom!! That's exciting!!!! *Good luck Tom!!!*

Richelle said...

Thanks bunches and bunches for visiting my page! Your pins are adorable! I am in love with the office and bathroom as well. Blue hydrangeas are such pretty wedding flowers.

A Day in the Life... said...

you have such a cute blog! i LOVE that rug in the home office as well! :)

Bon Bon said...

There are too many cute things in this world of pinning! xoxo

Cait said...

ahh love all your pins ;) im def going to do this next week! xo

Kerbi said...

I love those mason jars! What a fun idea!

Kristy said...

LOVE all your pins!! And LOVE your blog!!
xoxo,
Kristy

Dana + Ryan said...

I LOVE BLUE HYDRANGEAS! There are fresh ones on my mantle and in my kitchen right now. Aren't the beautiful. I love the chalkboard label jars too! Thanks for stopping by!

Heidi said...

I LOVE all of these pins! That office is amazing! I just started following you on pinterest too :)

Kaisha said...

I love ANYTHING mason jar! And that office is so sweet... just what I'm after. Great pins you have here lovely x

Jessica said...

Your blog is too cute!! LOVE that gorgeous rug in the office! How fun!

Michelle said...

Those hydrangeas are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Blog Design by Get Polished