Monday, July 11, 2011

New Blog Look

Again, I have changed my blog design.  I kept all of the features the same, but gave my blog a little facelift!  I thought I needed some bright colors for summer!

I changed my buttons, so please grab a new one!

I feel like I have finally gotten the hang of blog designing...I still wish that I had Photoshop on my computer, but maybe I can upgrade to that with my next computer!

I am debating on adding Tabs to my page, but will leave that for another day!

What do y'all think of the new look??

3 comments :

Brianna said...

Looks great, girl! And I'm REALLY enjoying following you on Pinterest!

Kate as of Late said...

Love, LOVE!!! <3

Chelsea said...

Love the new look! I'm a total color lover so I fully support your decision to go bright :) And, it looks like I should start following you on Pinterest too!

Blog Design by Get Polished