Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday's Style File: Sophia Bush

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that constantly is bookmarking pictures of celebrities and possible styles that they want to try.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to copy.  If you follow me on Pinterest you know that I now have a file called "Celebrity Style File" that I use instead of taking up space on my laptop.  Thank goodness for whoever created Pinterest, my laptop memory space thanks you!




For this week's Style File, I'm going to feature Sophia Bush.  I love how she always manages to look absolutely stunning without putting too much effort in to it.  I'm not a big fan of constantly dressing overly-sexy or showing too much skin off and I admire celebrities that manage to maintain a classic look while still being trendy.  (Lots of pictures of what I mean!)










To bribe encourage you guys to link up, I am giving away a Vera Bradley coin purse and a $5 Starbucks gift card! Here are the rules...



Mandatory: Link-up for Monday's Style File {1 entry}

Additional

1. Follow my blog (comment letting me know) {1 entry}
2. Follow me on twitter (comment letting me know) {1 entry}
3. Tweet/blog about Monday's Style File/the giveaway (leave separate comment for the one's you do) {1 entry each, 2 total}

That's 5 possible entries!!

Grab a button, link up, and show us who is in your celebrity style file!!

7 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

I linked up and blogged about Minka Kellys amazing style!!! :)) love you and miss you girl!!!!

Kate as of Late said...

And I love the bribe ;) tweeting about this lovely linkup and giveaway now!!! :)

Kristine said...

ah, I just love her :) Everything about her.

MJ said...

I linked up for the first time today :) And of course now need to pin all of these pictures too, haha!

MJ said...

I follow your blog too :)

MJ said...

And now I follow you on twitter too

@teachinginheels

MJ said...

I tweeted about it too :)

Blog Design by Get Polished