Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday's Style File: Mila Kunis

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that is constantly bookmarking pictures of celebrities that serve as style inspiration for future outfits.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to try.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you have probably seen my board called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am loving and itching to re-create!!





This week I'm featuring Mila Kunis.

I love that she can dress completely sexy, but some aspect about what she is wearing makes it still stay sweet and wholesome.  She can do a plunging neckline, but in a soft pastel color and its not too sexy...it's just right.








































To see all of the celebrity styles I love, check out my Pinterest board!

Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style that you are loving this week!







5 comments :

Ryan Adair said...

She is so pretty it's stupid. I have a major girl crush on her. haha.

Ashley said...

I saw Friends with Benefits this weekend and she looked so cute in the movie. Wish I looked like her - shes gorg!

Have a great day!

Ashley

MJ said...

Love her!! She's always so put together :)

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i am quite obsessed with her!

Jenna said...

I love Mila! She is stunning! She has gorgeous eyes! And she always looks great!

Blog Design by Get Polished